Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship Oil & Gas Company engaged in Exploration and production of Oil & gas in India and abroad invites applications for 1 year industrial training from the eligible students of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- The selection will be made based on a screening criteria and the candidate may be called for Interview, if deemed necessary.
- Candidate will have to attend the Interview at their own expense.
- The interview can also be held over phone if deemed fit.
- Leave will be allowed as per Institute’s regulations.
- ONGC reserves the right of final selection and the number of candidates may vary and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interested candidates fulfilling above criteria, may send their Application to the Coordinator, Industrial Training (011-26754179) by mail at email@example.com.
- The last date for submission of application is 1 st March, 2021.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates must have passed the intermediate examination of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Minimum marks required in 12th – 60 %.
- Maximum 1 Year.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Application Deadline: N/A