Website Post Office
The selected candidates must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
- No Written Test and Interview.
- The selection completely based on 10th Standard Marks. No weightage will be given for 12th Marks / Degree or Post Graduate Marks or higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- 18 to 40 years as on 8th March 2021
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, +10 years for PWD (PH) Category Candidates.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Company: Post Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Application Deadline: N/A