Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one (1) post (reserved for Scheduled Tribe) of Medical Consultant (MC) on contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for Reserve Bank of India, Srinagar (the Bank), at its Main Office Building, Amir Manzil, 1-C, Rajbagh, Srinagar – 190008. The applications should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012 on or before April 05, 2021.
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for interview. The interview will be held at Reserve bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu – 180012.
- xi. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination tests and other document verification process before engagement as Medical Consultant (MC).
- xii. Candidates selected for the panel will be appointed for the post as and when they fall vacant subject to their being found medically fit and then acceptance of Terms and Conditions as per Annex – I and the Code of Conduct as per Annex – II.
- xiii. The selected applicant has to sign Contract with the Bank before engagement as Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicant should at a minimum possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practising medicine in any hospital or clinic.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: other
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A