The Reserve Bank of India Services Board (Board) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank):
- Manager (Tech – Civil)
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)
- Assistant Manager
- Legal Officer
HOW TO APPLY:
- (a) Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination Centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi -Government employer.
- While filling in his/her Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice of centre for the Examination. If any candidate appears at a center other than the one indicated by the Board in his/her Admit Card, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Suitable provisions for information regarding use of scribes by the blind candidates and candidates with Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy and candidates with multiple disabilities (as provided under Para 1 – Note II above for PwBD candidates) where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) have been made in the online application at the time of the initial online application itself.
- Suitable provision for information regarding availing of compensatory time by the blind candidates and candidates with Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy and candidates with multiple disabilities (as provided under Para 1 Note II above for PwBD candidates) where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) whether availing the facility of scribe or not have also been made available at the time of the initial online application itself.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: other
Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A