Website Standard Chartered
The Data and Privacy Transformation Programme, within Group COO – Trust, Data & Resilience, aims to uplift existing data & privacy processes and controls and to improve customer experience. This role will involve working with the various Business and Functions teams, with 2nd line Compliance colleagues and technology to design, implement & operationalise capabilities for robust, streamlined and customer centric Data & Privacy management.
- Contribute towards an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Brainstorm and suggest design solutions based on user/product requirements.
- Decompose technical tasks and provide estimates.
- Adhere to governance and standards and ensure alignment with framework patterns.
- Develop secure software components that can be reused for building multi-grained services.
- Manage work on tools/modules deliverables from concept to completion as per project timelines.
- Produce high quality technical documentation.
- Develop scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method.
- Build & deliver software using standard framework and design patterns.
- Develop and maintain automated testing.
- Building Web services/microservices.
- Technical Stack: Java, Spring, Oracle database, REST APIs, JSON/YML, Linux
- Deep understanding of the concepts in AWS Cloud
- Agile development experience
- Subject matter expert in Terraform
- Working experience in software development, full stack development
- Technical Tools: Confluence/Jira/Bitbucket or Git, CI/CD (Maven, Git, Jenkins), Development IDE such as Eclipse, Intelij IDEA or VS Code
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on working experience in software development.
Company: Standard Chartered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A