Website Standard Chartered
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Quality Assurance: To make sure the quality assurance of operational risk controls across all processes in the corresponding business area.
- Independence toward control management: To conduct independent and effective sample testing, monitoring, and investigation on all related processes with control measures in order to provide feedback to the Business head/Unit Head/ and control functions in timely manner.
- Ensure 1st Line risk ownership: To assist business heads or managers truly own all risks in their business areas.
- Ensure proper training (OJT) is given to team members whenever required.
- Investigation, logging and monitoring of Ops Risk issues, events including development and implementation of action plans.
- Ensure timely escalation to Senior Management of any exception noticed related to work and environment.
- Accurate Updating of Control Sheets / master sheets.
- Competency and Effectiveness: To be fully competent in control measure skills and methodology in conducting sample testing, quality checking, and monitoring; to be effective in identifying control process gaps, timely escalation of identified issues or risks, and any effective actions to mitigate within the accepted timeframe.
- Monitoring and escalation: To be responsible for monitoring all processes in the corresponding area and escalate any issues and risks to the Line Manager / Unit Head on timely manner.
- Ensure staff performance is monitored on a continuous basis and feedback provided at regular intervals.
- Core awareness of corporate/commercial banking documentation process
- Established working relationships with clients and relationship managers / frontline staff especially on documentation and process flows
- Knowledge of various constitutional clients and corporate structure.
- Knowledge of various products including M&A, Corporate Credit Products especially Trade, Lending, Financial Markets etc.
Company: Standard Chartered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A