Website Supreme Court
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease due to administrative reasons.
The qualifications, experience, and other eligibility conditions prescribed for the said posts are as follows:
- Hardware Maintenance
- Web Server Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Supreme Court Registry. However, relaxation in upper age limit will not be applicable to the candidates who are working in other Govt.
- Departments/Public Administrator/Database Administrator) at S.Nos. 1 to 3 above, candidates in the age be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and group of 30 to 45 years as on 31.07.2020 are eligible to apply.
- For the post of Junior For the posts of Branch Officer (Network Administrator/Web Server Sector Undertakings etc no upper age limit for departmental candidates who are already in service of Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance), candidates in the age group of 21 to 30
years as on 31.07.2020 are eligible to apply.Usual relaxation in upper age limit will Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of recognized University or in LAN/WAN Network experience in the Administration CCNA, Information Technology
- Experience of working Computer Science or equivalent.
- preferred CCNP Certification
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Master of Technology in relevant field.
Company: Supreme Court
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ambala, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A