Website Union Bank of India
UNION BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of CHIEF RISK OFFICER on Contractual Basis.
- Responsible for overall supervision of Risk Management function of the Bank.
- Overseeing the functioning of each of the Risk Management Division.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the Risk Management Practices/policies of the Bank.
- Attending Credit Approval Committee (CAC) meetings.
- Representing the Bank at inter-bank forums like IBA, CAFRA, CORDEX or any other such forums on risk management related issues.
- Framing and Reviewing the Risk Management policies like
- Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Fraud Risk, Fund Transfer
- Pricing, Market Risk, Operational Risk and Asset Liability Management.
- Acting as the Convener of the Credit Risk Management Committee (CRMC) and Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO).
- Responsible for business continuity planning framework of the Bank and is the convener of the BCP Committee.
- Develops and manages a comprehensive Risk Policy and ensures it is within the framework of RBI regulations and BASEL norms.
- Any other work entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
- Five years’ experience in corporate Credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Desirable additional Experience: Good understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and /or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
Company: Union Bank of India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jalgaon, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A