Create state-of-the-art solutions leveraging various cloud-based security solutions cutting across Infrastructure, Application and Data Create tailor-made solutions based on customer’s business and technical security requirement, design processes and systems integrations requirements.
- Execute and deliver engagements cutting across cloud security lifecycle of strategy definition, architecture, design and implementation spanning across a multi-cloud environment in line regulatory and standards like PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, ISO, FISMA, etc.
- Provide customers with strategies, experiential learning and innovative solutions in the area of cloud security
- Conducting assessment spanning across cloud readiness, cloud security maturity
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of cloud security solutions covering public (AWS, GCP) cloud and hybrid cloud platforms
- Build and orchestrate cloud security strategy plans and roadmap in line with the company’s cloud security framework and industry best practices
- Mentor, guide and support cloud security management group
- Share best practices, solving specific business problem differently from knowledge and experience
- Supporting Marketing events – conferences, customer demos, capability showcase, webinars, etc.
- Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions. Experience working in a large corporate enterprise environment.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, security, and evolving business needs, etc.
- The following industry certifications are desirable: AWS and GCP security certifications, CISSP, CISM, CCSK, CSA STAR, GCIH, GCIA, GSEC, CEH, GIAC.
- Cloud Service Provider-specific relevant certifications are added advantage.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in cloud security domain for multi-cloud vendor environments
- Work experience or strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC), or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC)
- Experience in various cloud security frameworks such as CSA, CIS, SANS, ENISA, IETF, etc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A