Hands-on experience in the technical deployment, configuration, integration, support, and administration of security technologies (e.g. Firewalls, IPS, DDoS, SIEM, WAF, Endpoint etc.) for cloud environment is must.
Must have experience around End to End cloud security design and Architecture experience
Must have experience around Design of security controls, product best fit analysis to ensure end to end security covering different faucets of architecture e.g. Layered security, Zoning, Integration aspects, API, Endpoint security, Data Security, Compliance and regulations, Threat intelligence, Threat exposure &incident management aspects for the cloud deployments for the AWS/Azure/GCP environment
High-level experience on Infrastructure Security Products design and deployment experience for cloud environments like (Security Groups, NACL, WAF, Inspector, cloud front, cloud watch, RDS, Shield, Cloud Config , Key management, IAM etc. is must
- Must have basic knowledge and experience around ITIL or Key process-oriented domains like incident management, configuration management, change management, problem management etc.
- Should have done security assessment against NIST Frameworks, Cloud security Alliance etc.
- Experience around creating and audit of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements
- Cloud Architect Certification from AWS or Azure or GCP Or relevant security certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Google Cloud Platform experience is desirable.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum.7 Yrs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A