- Support and Troubleshooting skills on Avaya s87xx media servers, Recording Solutions (Nice or Verint), Call Management System (CMS), AES (CTI server),
- Knowledge on SIP technology (Session manager/ SBC) & Intuity Audix/ Modular messaging / IVR / VOIP Setup
- Responsible for voice HW/SW Installation, maintenance, Logistics support, Co-ordination with respective vendors, Log Generation, firmware up gradation and patch management.
- Responsible for tracking of Inventory for all Voice related equipment’s. Internal & External customer communication & coordination.
- Responsible Troubleshoot alarms and errors.
- Participation in Client Technical troubleshooting calls.
- Responsible Backup of Various Voice devices like CMS, ACD, Intuty Audix & recording servers.
- Responsible for Customization/programming of Hunt groups, VDNs, Vectors ASAI links and other configurable components.
- Call flow and documentation
- Responsible for analyzing usage (License, Link, PN) and providing appropriate recommendation to management.
- Responsible for Coordination with various Internal teams and External Vendors to meet business Uptime..
- Flexibility to work in 24X7 environments.
- Responsible for monitoring& troubleshooting of ASAI links linked to adjuncts CTI/PG Servers /T Servers / ICM Integration / ECHI /IEX . etc.
- Achieving Customer SOW uptime commitment.
- Patch management, Process compliance as per ITIL framework
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting Knowledge on Avaya PBX/ Verint or Nice Recording solution
- Knowledge on CMS (Reporting server), CDR (Call Billing server), Modular Messaging
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A