Considering all possibilities and with regard to previous years’ practices (with suitable changes), it has been decided that the following activities may be initiated from the KMC’s end forthwith to enable the officials and members of staff of KMC to combat emergent situations.
- Parks & Squares Deptt. (Removal/ Cutting of uprooted trees from the roadside)/slum areas
- Lighting & Electricity Deptt. (Removal of uprooted lamp posts and traction)
- SWM Deptt. (Cleaning of gullypit mouths and other related work)
- Drainage Deptt (Deployment of Control Room Management, continuous operation of pumping stations, deployment of 3Mazdoors at water logging pockets, deployment of pumps etc.)
- Engg. Deptt. (Deployment of skeleton majdoors at water logging pockets, removal of water logging, deployment of potable pumps etc.)
- Roads Deptt.
- Building Deptt. (Demolishing of insecure building and negotiation of collapses)
- Health Deptt. (Ambulance Services, disinfection & supply of medicine)
- Water Supply Deptt. (Supply of drinking water and disinfection of tubewell and stand post.
- Municipal Secretary’s Deptt. (Manning of KMC Control Room)
- Inspection of the Drainage Pumping Station
- In each of the 16 Boroughs there will be one team everyday from 4-00 PM to 8-00 AM in the next morning with each team having one electrician, two helpers, one car and one mobile phone.
- On Sundays and holidays such arrangements will be there on 24-hour basis.
On every weekday between 4-00 PM to next day 8-00 AM, one team will be placed in the Central Control Room.
- Each team will have one electrician, two helpers, one car and a mobile phone.
- On Sundays and holidays such services will be made available on 24-hour basis.
- Each night, there shall be an additional special squad available in CMO Building with one generator of 5 KVA fitted vehicle, having one electrician, one helper with one mobile phone and four numbers 250W metal halide lamps in vehicle.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Howrah, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A