Considering all possibilities and with regard to previous years’ practices (with suitable changes), it has been decided that the following activities may be initiated from the KMC’s end forthwith to enable the officials and members of staff of KMC to combat emergent situations.
- Parks & Squares Deptt. (Removal/ Cutting of uprooted trees from the roadside)/slum areas
- Lighting & Electricity Deptt. (Removal of uprooted lamp posts and traction)
- SWM Deptt. (Cleaning of gullypit mouths and other related work)
- Drainage Deptt (Deployment of Control Room Management, continuous operation of pumping stations, deployment of 3Mazdoors at water logging pockets, deployment of pumps etc.)
- Engg. Deptt. (Deployment of skeleton majdoors at water logging pockets, removal of water logging, deployment of potable pumps etc.)
- Roads Deptt.
- Building Deptt. (Demolishing of insecure building and negotiation of collapses)
- Health Deptt. (Ambulance Services, disinfection & supply of medicine)
- Water Supply Deptt. (Supply of drinking water and disinfection of tubewell and stand post.
- Municipal Secretary’s Deptt. (Manning of KMC Control Room)
- Inspection of the Drainage Pumping Station
- Skeleton gang comprising of 1 mazdoor per ward from Br.I to X and 1 Drainage Sarkar will be posted at each Borough Office Control Room in two shifts from 6-00 AM to 2-00 PM & 2 P.M. to 10 P.M. on Sundays and holidays along with one Sarkar on each shift.
- One SAE or AE will be posted on each shift preferably SAE should be posted in the morning shift and AE should be posted in the evening shift in all Boroughs including
Joka. On weekdays similar arrangements will also be made from 2 P.M. to 10 P.M. at each Borough Office.
- Mazdoor and Sarkar who will attend office from 2-00 PM to10-00 PM on working days, will remain absent in the morning shift. One AE will stay at Borough Control Room till 10 p.m. on all working days.
- Mazdoor under West Bengal Urban Employment Scheme should be posted at the listed water logging from in two shift from 8 a.m to 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. during the entire monsoon period (from 21.5.2021 to 22.11.2020).
- Borough Executive Engineers will engage the said experienced 5Mazdoors in consultation with Borough Chairman/Chairperson.. T
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Durgapur, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A