Considering all possibilities and with regard to previous years’ practices (with suitable changes), it has been decided that the following activities may be initiated from the KMC’s end forthwith to enable the officials and members of staff of KMC to combat emergent situations.
- Parks & Squares Deptt. (Removal/ Cutting of uprooted trees from the roadside)/slum areas
- Lighting & Electricity Deptt. (Removal of uprooted lamp posts and traction)
- SWM Deptt. (Cleaning of gullypit mouths and other related work)
- Drainage Deptt (Deployment of Control Room Management, continuous operation of pumping stations, deployment of 3Mazdoors at water logging pockets, deployment of pumps etc.)
- Engg. Deptt. (Deployment of skeleton majdoors at water logging pockets, removal of water logging, deployment of potable pumps etc.)
- Roads Deptt.
- Building Deptt. (Demolishing of insecure building and negotiation of collapses)
- Health Deptt. (Ambulance Services, disinfection & supply of medicine)
- Water Supply Deptt. (Supply of drinking water and disinfection of tubewell and stand post.
- Municipal Secretary’s Deptt. (Manning of KMC Control Room)
- Inspection of the Drainage Pumping Station
- Water tanker will be available on 24 x 7 basis from the office 6 Convent Road and Park Circus Booster Pumping Station.
- In case of heavy shower during monsoon sufficient gang will be deployed for disinfection of the stand posts and tube-wells at the water logging pockets.
- Maintenance gang will be available on 24 x7 basis at 6 Convent Road.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Darjeeling, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A